Hesta Management LLC is the Management Division of M&M Development. Each project completed has continued M&M involvement to ensure professional management of facilities, compliance with the local, state, federal regulations, and tenants/owners relations. The Hesta team includes a corporate headquarters Director who coordinates all management activities. Hesta relies on an in house maintenance staff and a network of dependable consulting vendors and subcontractors.
- Villa Esperanza: 311-315 Osborne Terrace, 262-272 Shephard Avenue;
- Apartments at Harmony Square: 98 Broad St;
- Community Works Apartments: 20 1/2 Lentz Ave, 69 Merchant St, 10-16 Evergreen Ave;
- Other properties: 103 Magazine st.
- Condominiums at Harmony Square I condominiums associations: 105 Broad st, Newark NJ
- Condominiums at Harmony Square II condominium associations: 110 Broad st, Newark NJ
- The Cooper Building Condominium Association: 700 New st, Camden NJ
Each project has an on-site Superintendent to oversee building security, maintenance of each building's public spaces, exterior grounds, and connection with residents.